**Open by appointment only from December 16th 2017 through February 12th 2018**
The following services are done same day for most models.
No appointment needed but come early or a call ahead is recommended.
Brakes, Batteries, Chain and Sprockets
- We have most sizes in stock
- Bring your own and we’ll install them
- Flat repair – patch & plug or tube replacement
- Common tires in stock
- Installation, mounting and balancing
- When installing a rear tire, we also set and lube your chain, at no extra charge
- Buy your own tires and we’ll install them. Have them shipped direct to shop or bring them in ahead of time. Either way, we’ll install them!
- Most filters in stock. Our flat rates include filter and oil. Call or email for pricing on your model.
- Option for regular or Synthetic oil
The following services have a lead time.
- Full Service Tune ups available for all makes and models
- Call for availability and detail of service included.
- Older bikes need their carbs cleaned in order to run smoothly.
- Want to bring in loose carbs for us to clean, no problem! You can take them out at home, bring the carbs in and we’ll clean them and bench sync them. You can then install them back into your bike once completed.
Stator and re/reg replacement
- Having charging issues? Your stator or reg/rec might need to be replaced. We can do that.
Winterize & Storage
- Winter storage typically runs Nov. 1st through Apr. 1st
- We winterize your bike with an extensive checklist
- Space is limited and spots are reserved as early as September! We do not use remote facility for storage. We keep your bike at the shop. Video surveillance, alarm system, heated and cared for.
- Call us for pricing and availability
- We reserve time in the winter for motor swaps, full electrical re-wiring and custom motorcycle fabrication. Space and time is limited so call and reserve your time as early as October.